Sunday, July 5, 2009

I'm Back, Gathering, New Mentor

I'm back and ready to go back to leading the clan. Thank you Firestorm for leading this clan while I was gone. I want you all to know ( AND FLOWERFEATHER ) whoever didn't come with me, should be honored, because an gaurd the camp you can gaurdd the camp while I am gone, you have the right to earn any loyalty to any cat.

Also, just in time for the gathering. I am going to take:
Jaypelt, Leafpaw, Flowerfeather, Ivyleaf, Icepath, Firestorm, Shuripaw, Russetclaw, Stormpaw, Soaringheart, Poppypaw, Stoneclaw, Fuzzypool, Cherrypaw, Brambleheart, Gingerpaw, and Mintpaw.

Treefrost, Shinepool, and Beekit have left. Mintpaw has no mentor, I will mentor Mintpaw.

Songstar

5 comments:

  1. Can you please take out (AND FLOWERFEATHER) because that just seems really rude to me like you are yelling at me. I know that you are talking to EVERYONE. Btw I'm a medicine cat so I don't guard, but whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. take care of our kits Firestorm!! *licks his cheek*
    leopardheart

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh corse I will *purrs loudly*
    Firestorm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Firestorm and Leopardheart!
    Brightflower

    ReplyDelete

Contributors