Saturday, May 16, 2009

Two Apprentices ( Forgot Them! )

All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Leaf Rock! Silverkit and Nightkit, please step up. You two are ready to be apprentices now. Silverkit, you will be known as Silverpaw. Nightkit, you will be known as Nightpaw. Blossomclaw, you are a noble warrior, you will mentor Silverpaw. I will mentor Nightpaw myself. The Clan wishes you luck.
" Silverpaw! Silverpaw! Nightpaw! Nightpaw! "
( Stormfrost, do you want to be a warrior? )
Dawnstar

5 comments:

  1. Yes I want to be a warrior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm....how can there be THREE medicine cats?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and also for the thing above the posts dawn is daybreak (the beginning of the day) and dusk is the period after day but before night

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to have one of my kits as a medicine cat and I dont want to move you or sandspots off you position.
    dawnstar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, fine I'm ok with that then...

    ReplyDelete

Contributors