Saturday, May 23, 2009

Warrior Ceromony, New Medicine Cat

All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the Leaf Rock!
Ivypaw, you have learned the ways of the herbs. Do you keep this uphold,
even at the cost of your life? ( Says " I Do" ) Then from now on, you shall
be known as Ivyleaf. Sorrelpaw, Skypaw, Silverpaw, Nightpaw,Petalpaw,
and Robinpaw, please step up. You all have learned the ways if the
warrior code and are ready to become warriors. Do you uphold
and protect the clan, even at the cost of your life? ( All Says " I Do " )
Sorrelpaw, you will be known as Sorrelstripe, Skypaw, you will be known
as Skyheart. Silverpaw, you will be known as Silverfoot, Nightpaw, you
will be known as Nightfang. Petalpaw, you will be known as Petalseed,
and Robinpaw, you will be known as Robinwing. The clan wishes you luck.
" Ivyleaf! Sorrelstripe! Skyheart! Silverfoot! Nightfang! Petalseed! Robinwing! "

Echostar

12 comments:

  1. Actually, medicine cats are supposed to give their apprentices their full name.

    ~~Silverfang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and now there are 3 medicine cats, but really Sandspots is still my apprentice so I have 2? Echostar, it is still kind of weird with 3 medicine cats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry Echostar, but I am withdrawing from this Clan. It's kind of too fast for me. Thank you, and good luck with LeafClan. May StarClan go with you.

    ~~Silverstar

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Silverfang. Well I'm going to stay here though. But can you make it a little slower cuz you make the cats apprentices and warriors to fast like you make an apprentice a warrior like a couple days afterward and they don't get to do things like apprentices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plz join my blog that i made called cloudclan at http://cloudclan-dapplestar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will quit being a medicine cat for the clan
    so FLOWERFEATHER would stop bothering you about it, Echostar. I will be a warrior.
    Sandspots

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fine, I will make things a bit slower, Flowerfeather. Silverfang, why leave my clan.
    Sandspots, I will miss you being a medicine cat.
    Echostar

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never mind my last comment. There are too many inner-clan battles for me to really enjoy it here. I may rejoin once things have settled down, but for now, I am going to withdraw. May StarClan light your path, and the best of luck to you Echostar.

    ~~Silverstar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, goodbye Silverstar! May Starclan light your path!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How can I join Thunderclan?

    ReplyDelete

Contributors